01 February 2011

jayden

While I was taking photos of this cute boy, I managed to snap in a few of Jayden while mommy was feeding his baby brother. I spent most of my time crawling around the floor with him, stalking him with the camera and enjoying the natural light pouring in through their windows.




I love his gorgeous eyes and that mischievous little grin :)




We were being dinosaurs (or something that roared), and one of the times I roared back Jayden fell to the ground to "play dead".


1 comment:

  1. A woman on facebook commented on the picture in the middle (where Jayden's hand is on his chin), saying that he looked so grown up and pensive. I didn't have the guts to tell her that he was just watching TV. You did such an awesome job with both my boys! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete